And the results are (with number of votes and percentage change, where applicable):
- Sir Keir Starmer (Labour): 29,062 votes (+6.8%)
- Will Blair (Conservative): 12,014 votes (+1.5%)
- Natalie Bennett (Green): 7,013 votes (+10.1%)
- Jill Fraser (Liberal Democrat): 3,555 votes (-21.4%)
- Maxine Spencer (Ukip): 2,740 votes (+3.9%)
- Shane O'Donnell (Cannabis Is Safer than Alcohol): 252 votes
- Vanessa Hudson (Animal Welfare): 173 votes
- David O'Sullivan (Socialist Equality): 108 votes
Labour front-bench once the leadership question has been sorted out.
Of the others, I'd hope that Jill Fraser will get back onto Camden Council in due course, because she ought to be there, and I hope that Natalie Bennett eventually does the decent thing and resigns as leader of the Green Party of England and Wales.
And I wish Will Blair well. I suggested before the election that this was just a trial run for him and that he'd end up with another constituency, one where he might stand a chance of winning. I hope he does, if only because I was told yesterday that he was given a copy of my book Rejoice! Rejoice! for Christmas, so he's clearly a man who's blessed with fine family and friends.